Tuesday 21 May 2019

A little delay

There will be a little delay with the aurochs model because I have to do some changes on it. It was indeed a bit too gracile on the head and neck area when I last posted photos of it. I made the horn tips and the face more massive, then I considered it okay and painted it. When I finally considered it completely finished, I realized that it should indeed be chunkier around the throat and cheek area in order to look really mature. 
I am currently working on these changes, maybe I can present the model on Saturday this week. Stay tuned, it will look awesome! 

3 comments:

  1. For the auroch, I've found this :

    https://quaggasculpture.tumblr.com/tagged/auroch

    This guy has also created a bubalus :

    https://quaggasculpture.tumblr.com/tagged/bubalus

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sculpture looks somewhat idealized to me.
    Maybe it's within range, but i wonder if they were all that leggy.
    But it has a really nice lively expression,
    would be a pity if this get's tradet off for corrections...
    hope that it is sticky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a new aurochs forum tread somewhere?

    ReplyDelete