Thursday 18 October 2018

Teaser 2

Actually I don't want to post two teasers in a row but the two posts I have in preparation delay a little bit because of the effort I put in it. They should be comprehensive and well-researched. And I decided to switch the sequence. At first I want to post one on

- The organismic differences between aurochs and cattle: A complete comprehensive coverage of all the differences in morphology, physiology, development and genomics that must have been there to deeper understand the different nature of aurochs and cattle and wild and domestic. 

after that, it seems logical to cover 

- Genetics in breeding-back, whether or not genetic breeding-back is possible and if any of the current projects are doing it. 

After that, I want to cover a special dog breed named Tamaskan and its meaning for breeding-back. Also, I want to do a short post on the evolution taking place in Oostvaardersplassen. And, something I did some months ago and want to finally present to the public is 

- A volumetric weight calculation for a male aurochs based on a model. 

Furthermore, I want to self-interview me in a post on some all possible aspects of breeding-back that have been covered on my blog so far. 

And after having done all that, I want to do one comprehensive and handy overview over all the long and important posts I did during the last five years of blogging on breeding-back. 

As you see, I am incredible motivated at the moment and I hope you stay tuned! 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    that sounds great!
    Really looking forward to these posts!

    Best regards
    Ursus

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no choice but to wait. What happened to the Carnivoraforum by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new carniworaforum tread is here:

    http://carnivora.net/showthread.php?tid=309

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete