Thursday 7 March 2024

Two of my aurochs sculptures are for sale

I have to create more space in my sculpture room because I keep on having new ideas, therefore some of my aurochs sculptures are available for sale now. 

Both of them are made from air-drying modeling clay and painted with acrylics. 

Sculpture of the Sassenberg bull 









- 32,2 cm withers height, 55 cm long, 21 cm horn span 
- Body morphology based on the Store-damme skeleton, skull and horns based on the Sassenberg bull

Sculpture of an Indian aurochs bull 




- 28 cm withers height, 49 cm long, 25 cm horn span 
- Body morphology based on the Store-damme skeleton, skull and horns based on the cranium at the Geological Survey of India 

If you are interested in one of the sculptures or both, feel free to contact me at daniel.foidl@itmed.at 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your expertise in such a relatable way.

    ReplyDelete